|The Directorate for Entrepreneurship and SMEs Programs has been relocated to the Poteras Street. no .11, Sector 4, Bucharest. Until fixed phones connection is completed, the phone numbers you can call are:
0765 242 094
0765 245 314
0765 245 296
The email address firstname.lastname@example.org is functional.
The main objective of the Directorate for Entrepreneurship and Programs for SMEs resides in the technical and financial management of de minimis schemes implemented through national programs to support the setting up of new enterprises and to support the development of small and medium enterprises at national and local level, as per the governmental strategies for supporting the development of small and medium-sized enterprises and the Government Program.
Based on the Government Strategy, the Directorate for Entrepreneurship and Programs for SMEs operates, manages, implements, monitors and carries out programs to stimulate the establishment and development of small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as to increase their competitiveness and efficiency under the conditions of competitive environment and market economy related phenomena.
The national programs run by the Directorate for Entrepreneurship and Programs for SMEs are:
- The program for stimulating the establishment of new small and medium – sized enterprises – START-UP NATION ROMANIA
- Program for the development of entrepreneurial culture among female managers in the SME sector
- Program for the development and modernization of the marketing activities of the market products and services
- National Program for Trades and Handicrafts Support
- Micro-industrialization national multi-annual program
- Program for Organizing the Small and Medium Enterprises Fair – TIMM 2017
Besides these programs, the Ministry’s specialized directorate also implements:
- The Romanian-Swiss SMEs Program, a program financed by the Swiss Contribution and implemented by DEPSME in partnership with CEC Bank, which consists of providing loans for SMEs investments
ROMANIA HUB – ROMANIA, THE COUNTRY OF YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS Program, an integrated training program offering information, support, technical assistance and counseling to students, entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs, as well as an institutional framework for the development of entrepreneurial capacities and increasing the competitiveness of small and medium-sized entreprises.
The Directorate for Entrepreneurship and Programs for SMEs work aims at creating and preserving new jobs in the national economy, inserting unemployed and graduates into the labor market, increasing the number of newly established SMEs, increasing the degree of technology with new, innovative equipment, and increasing the number of SMEs in the rural environment. These are achieved through the annual implementation of programs supporting the setting-up of new businesses and supporting the development of small and medium-sized enterprises at national and local level.